1.Falck offers PCR and antigen COVID-19 tests at Copenhagen Airport What kind of COVID-19 test does Falck offer?
- As a supplement to the public offered COVID-19 test provided by the Capital Region, Falck now offers two COVID-19 tests possibilities using an anti-gene test and a PCR test. Further, Falck offers an antibody test which can detect if you previously have been infected with Corona virus. Passengers can thus be tested before departure, when in transit or upon arrival.
2. Where do I find Falck’s test centre at Copenhagen Airport?
- The test centre is located both before and after the Security Check point:
Before the Security Check point: in the western part of Terminal 2 (across P4). The facilities can be used by all departing passengers and other citizens.
By Gate E109 close to the Security Check point in the Non-Schengen area. All arriving passengers from high risk countries must enter Denmark through this Security Check point. This applies to both Non-Schengen and Schengen. Both arriving passengers and passengers in transit have the possibility to be tested at this test centre.
By Finger C, second floor by the Security Check Point. All arriving passengers from high risk countries must enter Denmark through this Security Check point. This applies to both Non-Schengen and Schengen. Both arriving passengers and passengers in transit have the possibility to be tested at this test center.
3. Who can be tested at Falck’s test centre?
- Citizens who are not travelling but wish to utilize Falck’s test facilities can be tested at the Falck test centre located in the Western part of Terminal 2 before the Security Check Point. As the terminal areas are only for passengers and employees with a worthy purpose, citizens who are not travelling should thus use the entrance to the test centre from Lufthavnstorvet located across from P4.
4. How much is the COVID-19 test and what is the response time?
- PCR-test: Falck offers a PCR test to passengers and citizens with a response time of 4-6 hours and at a price of DKK 1050.
Anti-gene test: Falck offers an anti-gene test to passengers and citizens. This test is free has a response time of 15 minutes.
5. How do I make an appointment?
- It’s possible to get tested without prior booking of appointment. However, you can also book your time here.
Please be aware of the following:
1- It’s a requirement to wear face masks at the test centre
2- Please be aware that it is not certain that the anti-gen test or PCR test can be used as documentation in the countries you want to travel to. It’s the specific country’s sole responsibility to decide which test type is accepted.
3- Please be aware that the anti-gene test is different from the PCR test performed in the test centre facilitated by the Government, and the accuracy of the two tests can differ.
4- Arriving passengers and crew can use the test facilities located by Pier E (at Gate 109) or by Pier C (second floor by the Security Check point).
It’s still a requirement that people from high-risk countries must have a worthy purpose of entering Denmark and must present proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken no more than 72 hours before entry.